Data protection principles
PFS Logistics Limited will comply with data protection law and to do this the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes which we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purpose we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept for as long as is necessary.
- Kept securely.
We collect personal information when we first contact each other by phone, email, or otherwise in respect of any of services.
If you provide us with personal data about a third party (for example when designate a freight forwarder on their behalf), you warrant that you have obtained the express consent from the third party for the disclosure and use of their personal data.